Due to continuous expansion we are looking for experienced Welders & Platers to join our team at our Workshop in Carnwath.
Duties will include:-
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Measuring and marking out plates and sections for cutting, shaping and drilling.
- Tacking welded fabricated parts together.
Requirement of the role:-
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Industrial Plater/Welder.
- Must be alert to the safety risks of using welding machinery, cutting tools and lifting/moving heavy sheets of metal.
- Mig/mag welding experience essential.
- Have a clear understanding of detailed drawings.
Job location – Based in our Workshop in Carnwath.
Application can be submitted using the BHC Job Enquiry Form.
Please note that applications submitted without a CV will not be considered.