We are currently seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join our team.
The final role will include and require you to:
- Manage all costs relating to projects including reporting.
- Assisting estimating where required.
- Reviewing contracts and preparing contract documents.
- Understanding and knowledge of types of contracts and conditions.
- Sub Contract Ordering.
- Preparing interim valuations/final accounts.
Quantity Surveyor Essential Knowledge:
- Proficient use and knowledge of software such as MS Work, Excel, Outlook and Project.
- Educated to degree level as Quantity Surveyor.
Quantity Surveyor Essential Skills:
- Well-developed client facing skills with a client orientated approach.
- Commercially astute.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and planning skills.
- Able to balance competing priorities and meet personal targets within a fluctuating and demanding workload.
Quantity Surveyor Essential Attitudes:
- Safety focus.
- Customer focus.
- Positive and flexible approach.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Open to innovation.
- Open to collaboration.
- Right first time approach.
- Proactive with ability to think ahead.
- Strong personality and professional approach.
Application can be submitted using the BHC Job Enquiry Form.