Due to continuous expansion we are looking for a skilled and experienced Industrial Paint Sprayer to prepare and coat structural steel components.
Duties will include:-
- Paint spraying using two pack and/ or intumescent application on heavy industrial steel components.
- Spraying using airless pressure king pumps and hand application to a high quality standard.
Requirements of the role:-
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Industrial Paint Spraying.
- Candidates should have experience in quality checks such as DFT/WFT and surface preparation.
- A working experience of spray and hand application of primer/intumescent coating processes and operations for structural steel would be an advantage for this role.
- Must have a good work ethic, be reliable and flexible.
- Can work independently or in a team.
Job Location – Carnwath.
Application can be submitted using the BHC Job Enquiry Form.
Please note that applications submitted without a CV will not be considered.