We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Construction Programmer / Planner to centralise all of the company’s project & labour plans.
Duties of the Programmer include:
- Develop construction / tender programs.
- Conduct site visits and look through the works and drawings when required.
- Review contractor schedules and schedule risk analysis.
- Produce progress / program reports in conjunction with Project and Construction Managers.
Requirement of the role:
- Operational experience together with previous significant experience of planning within the construction and steel industry.
- Master programming – design, procurement, pre-commencement, construction, commissioning and production of design schedules.
- Knowledge of project planning processes and the project life-cycle.
- Knowledge of the procurement processes necessary for designing and building commercial projects.
Good IT skills with all Microsoft packages including Microsoft Projects or similar version and the ability to pick up new software quickly.
Job location – Carnwath (other site visits required)
Application can be submitted using the BHC Job Enquiry Form.
Please note that applications submitted without a CV will not be considered.