Assistant Material Controller
We currently have a vacancy for an Assistant Stock Material Controller.
Basic duties of the role will include assisting the Production Material Controller with the below:-
- Booking in material and dealing with associated Admin.
- Allocating material in line with Production demands and material availability.
- Controlling stock and assisting with stock takes.
- Liaising with Purchasing for material order.
- Working to Production targets.
- Organising material delivery’s with supplier and internal departments.
- Keeping Training Matrix up to date for production operatives.
Requirement of the role:
- Ability to interact in a team environment.
- Structural steel background would be an advantage but not essential.
- IT Literate.
Training will be provided.
Job location:- Carnwath.
Applications can be made using the BHC Job Enquiry Form located at the bottom of the recruitment page.