BHC is one of the UK’s leading Structural Steel Fabrication and Construction companies supplying and erecting steel nationwide within the UK and Ireland.
Due to continuous expansion we are looking for experienced Welders and Platers to join our team at our Workshop in Carnwath.
Duties will include: –
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Measuring and marking out plates and sections for cutting, shaping and drilling.
- Tacking welding fabricated parts together.
Requirements of the role:-
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Industrial Welder/Plater.
- Must be alert to the safety risks of using welding machinery, cutting tools and lifting/moving heavy sheets of metal.
- Mig/Mag welding experience essential.
- Have a clear understanding of detailed drawings.
Job location – Based at our Workshop in Carnwath.
Applications to be made using the BHC Job Enquiry Form located at the bottom of the Recruitment Page.