BHC is one of the UK’s leading Structural Steel Fabrication and Construction companies supplying and erecting fabricated steel nationwide within the UK and Ireland.
Due to our continued expansion we are currently looking to recruit Steel Erectors and would also consider recruiting complete squads.
Main duties will include but not limited to:
- Assembly and erecting of steel work.
- Working as part of a team to deliver projects to a high standard, within budget and within the time frame specified by the client.
- Delivering the installation to meet the H&S requirements and programme of work.
- Identifying changes to the works specifications and reporting to the site supervisor.
- The ability to read and understand technical drawing and work within the specification.
- Site measuring, setting out and working levels.
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
- CSCS Card.
- Experience of working at heights.
- Experience of steel erecting.
Work will be UK wide with staying away duties included.
The applicant needs to be willing to work mainly in external conditions, have a good head for heights and be physically fit.
If you are interested in the role and feel that you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply with your CV in the first instance.