BHC is one of the UK’s leading Structural Steel Fabrication and Construction companies supplying and erecting fabricated steel nationwide within the UK and Ireland.
Due to continuous expansion we are looking for site-based paint touch up operatives. This position will be on our sites all over the UK.
Duties will include:-
- Paint spraying using two pack and/or Intumescent application on heavy industrial steel components.
- Spraying using airless pressure king pumps and hand application to a high-quality standard.
- Touching up small areas of site damaged paint.
- Prepping areas for painting.
- Working to method statements and site restrictions.
- Working to manufacturers recommended methods.
Requirements of the role:-
- CSCS Card.
- IPAF or CPCS Mewp card will be an advantage.
- A working experience of spray and hand application of primer / Intumescent coatings processes and operations for structural steel would be an advantage for this role.
- Must have a good work ethic, be reliable and flexible.
- Can work independently or in a team.
- Work will involve staying away from Monday to Friday with some weekends.
- Good bill of health.
- No dear of heights.
- Training will be provided for the correct candidate.
Job Location – Varies.