Paint Shop Manager
BHC require a Paint Shop Manager to oversee the day-today running of the Paint shop.
- Overall responsibility for the daily management of all labour resources within the paint shop and loading area.
- To ensure all scheduled maintenance is carried out on all paint plant.
- To identify training needs and arrange approved training as necessary.
- To attend daily management briefings.
- To ensure customer specifications are reviewed and achieved.
- To ensure all quality and environmental procedures are adhered to.
- To liaise with internal / external suppliers.
- To maintain an acceptable standard of cleanliness / housekeeping by conducting daily audits.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Organisation, Planning and Management skills are required.
- Must be able to effectively plan the workload of the team for both day shift and night shift and liaise effectively with other departments in order to achieve customer delivery requirements.
- The job requires an individual who can cascade information effectively to their team to meet targets and deadlines set.