Due to continuous expansion we are seeking a Foreman to work in our Paint Shop.
- To liaise daily with management on workload and targets.
- To ensure regular maintenance is always carried out on all equipment.
- To allocate coating jobs to their team.
- To ensure that all Coatings Operatives apply materials in accordance with the standard methods/ procedures.
- To maintain an acceptable standard of cleanliness / housekeeping.
- To communicate effectively with and maintain working relationships.
- Ensure scanning of work is carried out correctly and efficiently.
- Monitor and implement correct usage of PPE.
- Set up work schedule in advance of teams daily start time.
- Mentoring of trainees and apprentices to suit company methods.
Knowledge and Experience
- Supervising and mentoring skills are required.
- Must be able to effectively plan the workload of the team on both day shift and night shift and liaise effectively with other departments in order to achieve customer delivery requirements.
- The job requires an individual who can cascade information effectively to their team and meet targets and deadlines set.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Protective Coatings.