BHC is one of the UK’s leading Structural Steel Fabrication and Construction companies, supplying and erecting fabricated steel nationwide within the UK and Ireland.
We currently have a vacancy for a Line Leader. Reporting directly to the Workshop Manager. The role will be to assist in improving the day to day production and skillset within the company.
- Assist Foreman with the day to day smooth running of lines.
- Provide supervisory cover when Foreman is off the lines.
- Lead by example using BHC processes.
- Help with Health and Safety issues, glasses, RPE, earplugs etc.
- Assist Foreman with the organisation of production.
- Provide suggestions to improve efficiency and benefit all area of production.
- Provide feedback on all aspects of workshop activity.
- Monitor and promote good housekeeping practices.
- Assist with internal audits when required.
- Assist with integrating new employees into the company.
- Be able to communicate effectively with both employees and management.
- Be able to work and set out work on own initiative.
Applications are invited from self-motivated individuals who have the desire to help push the company forward and have an interest in improving day to day production and skillset. Excellent communication skills are essential as is the ability to work with the management team to deliver a quality final product in a timely manner.
If you are interested and have the necessary skills please apply via the Recruitment section of our website www.bhc.ltd.uk/more/recruitment and complete our Job Enquiry form and attach your CV.
Deadline for applications – 5th August 2019.