As part of our continued development, we are expanding our Housebuilding side of the the business. We currently have over 100 house to build and are seeking to add experienced Joiners to our team.
Duties will include:
- Carry out various joinery works across a range of projects.
- Ensure that all works undertaken are completed with due regard for quality, productivity and safety.
- Manage, programme and organise own activities in conjunction with the Supervisor.
- Working to strict dimensional and quality specifications.
- Assess plans and or work schedules to ascertain exact material requirements.
- Complete work according to targets and schedules.
- Job will include working indoors and outdoors.
Experience and Skills required to be considered:
- At least 5 years’ working experience as a joiner.
- Experience in 1st and 2nd fix joinery.
- Ability to read construction drawings.
- Ability to work on your own making day to day decisions whilst providing a good level of workmanship under tight deadlines.
- Can manage time effectively, ensuring all time-scales are met.
- Able to work on your own initiative.
- Experience of working on Domestic, Industrial, Commercial and Residential properties.
- Applicants must have experience and be comfortable with working at heights.
- CSCS Card.
- Have a good eye for detail and an enthusiastic and professional manner.
- Excellent customer service.
- Full UK Drivers license.
Job Location – South Lanarkshire.
Applications can be made using the BHC Job Enquiry form located at the bottom of the Recruitment page.