BHC is one of the UK’s leading Structural Steel Fabrication and Construction companies supplying and erecting fabricated steel nationwide within the UK and Ireland.
We currently have a vacancy for a Construction Administrator.
The role will require you to assist with all administrative tasks relating to BHC projects.
Duties of the Construction Administrator include:
- Scheduling resources for sites including labour and plant ensuring current certification is in place.
- Responsible for the allocation of plant on all sites including hire and off hire of all hired plant.
- Responsible for maintaining the holiday planner scheduling holiday requests for sites operatives ensuring sufficient cover.
- Arrange accommodation and travel for site teams working away.
- Assist with the scheduling of materials for site delivery.
- Collate all site documents for review, including time sheets, work records, check sheets, expenses, receipts and KPI’s.
- Liaise with Project Managers and Suppliers regarding site requirements.
Requirements of the role:
- Good communication skills, ability to work on your own or as part of a team.
- Computer literate, conversant with all Microsoft packages and able to learn new software in a timeous fashion.
- Graduate in Project & Construction Management is preferable.
- Experience working on sites would be beneficial.
Job Location – Carnwath, South Lanarkshire (site visits as required).