BHC is one of the UK’s leading Structural Steel Fabrication and Construction companies supplying and erecting fabricated steel throughout the UK and Ireland.
We currently have a vacancy for an Assistant Administrator to support our drawing office and production teams.
Duties of the Administrator include:
- Receive drawings from BHC / external drawing offices / technical personnel / external sources (Arch, Eng etc.) and upload to correct locations.
- Update drawing registers.
- Ensure correct revisions are on drawings.
- Issue updated drawings and registers when changes happen or when requests are made to receive.
- Review notification information and issue out lists of new information / drawings or links to relevant persons.
- Send drawing packages when requested to BHC personnel.
- Issue out weekly reports to BHC personnel or external clients where required.
- Ensure BHC teams are kept up to date with latest information.
Requirements of the role:
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Microsoft Office proficient.
- Willingness to learn.
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous, but the willingness to learn and develop in the role are equally as important.
Job location: – Carnwath, South Lanarkshire.
Applications to be sent via the BHC Job Enquiry Form