The architectural department are keen to employ a focussed member of staff with strong technical aptitudes.
Our growing portfolio provides the opportunity to expand design ability alongside statutory capabilities in an integrated environment with fabrication and construction team members.
The self-motivated candidate will demonstrate the ability to be a proactive team player, who can work well on their own, provide synergy between numerous and varied members in an organisation that encourages innovative solutions key to delivering client expectations.
Core responsibilities and work delivery for this new position are:-
- Feasibility Schemes.
- Planning Applications.
- Building Warrants.
- Construction Information.
The applicant will possess aptitude and skills that include:-
- Revit & AutoCAD applications.
- Proven awareness of statutory building procedures.
- Ability to recognise improvement and meet deadlines.
- Hard working team player with good management and communication skills.
- Understanding of building processes, sequencing and associated interface detailing.
- Good IT awareness with all Microsoft applications and the ability to grasp new software quickly.
- Experience including ability linked to visualisation with computer aided rendering and animation.
Previous use with knowledge of other CAD software packages and interface awareness is beneficial.
Salary is based on candidate’s record, abilities and experience associated with noted job description.
Job Location – Carnwath, South Lanarkshire