We are seeking an experienced Site Manager with a Residential background to build housing projects in the local area.
The Site Manager must have experience delivering residential developments of a similar scale, with a strong background in the housing sector.
Your key activities will include but not limited to:
- Ensuring the project meets build programs and schedules with any problems being dealt with quickly and effectively.
- Managing directly employed labour whilst onsite to ensure they have a full understanding of the programme dates.
- Effectively monitoring and controlling work flows, staff resources, plant, material & call off schedules.
- Timely production of accurate reports on progress for circulation to clients and internal teams as and when required
- Responsible for accurate record keeping of quality control documents and material delivery.
- Effectively liaising with project manager, architects, engineers and other service providers.
- Ensuring that subcontract works are carried out in accordance with quotations and or specifications.
- Monitor Health and Safety and amend/compile all necessary documentation
- Great leadership, time management and communication skills, as well as the ability to motivate a team.
- Meet with prospective buyers to agree specifications from a range of available options.
- Pay particular attention to finishing’s of properties.
- Strong Site Management experience with a regional/national housebuilder
- Strong trade background
- CSCS Card at Site Manager Level
- Valid First Aid at Work Certificate
- Valid SMSTS Training Certificate
Good IT skills with all Microsoft packages and able to pick up new software quickly.
Job location – Carnwath, South Lanarkshire.