BHC is one of the UK’s leading Structural Steel Fabrication and Construction companies supplying and erecting fabricated steel nationwide within the UK and Ireland.
Due to continuous expansion we are seeking Surveyors to work in our Enniskillen Office.
The final role will include and require you to:-
- Manage all costs relating to projects including reporting.
- Assisting estimating where required.
- Reviewing contracts and preparing contract documents.
- Understanding and knowledge of types of contract documents.
- Sub contract ordering.
- Preparing interim valuations / final accounts.
Quantity Surveyor Essential Knowledge:
- Proficient use and knowledge of software such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Project
- Educated to degree level as Quantity Surveyor preferred. HND Level considered.
Quantity Surveyor Essential Essential Skills:
- Well-developed client facing skills with a client orientated approach.
- Commercially astute.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational & planning skills.
- Able to balance competing priorities and meet personal targets within a fluctuating and demanding workload.
Quantity Surveyor Essential Attitudes:
- Safety focus.
- Customer focus.
- Positive and flexible approach.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Open to innovation.
- Open to collaboration.
- Right first time approach.
- Proactive with the ability to think ahead.
- Strong personality and professional approach.