As a market leader in Structural Steelwork design and production the business continues to grow and an exciting new role has arisen for an Assistant Material Controller to join our growing business.
Basic duties of the role will include assisting the Production Material Controller with the below:
- Booking in material and dealing with associated admin.
- Allocating material in line with production demands and material availability.
- Controlling stock and assisting with stock takes.
- Liaising with the purchasing department for material orders.
- Working to production targets.
- Organising material deliveries with supplier and internal departments.
- Maintaining accurate information on the company’s system, through ensuring the accurate recording of quantities, part identification and part location.
- Ensuring Training Matrix is up to date for all production operatives.
To be successful in the role you must:
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills required.
- Excellent attention to detail and data accuracy.
- Ability to efficiently organise, plan and prioritise workload.
- Ability to interact in a team environment .
- Structural steel background would be an advantage but not essential.
- IT literate.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a keen individual who is looking to refine their skills, gain experience in a successful business and have genuine prospects of career development.
Additional training will be provided.
Job location: Carnwath.
Applications can be made using the BHC Job Enquiry Form located at the bottom of the recruitment page.