The expanding architectural department seek a candidate who is keen to assist with an increased and challenging workload. Our growing portfolio inherits the opportunity to develop design with statutory understanding in an environment integral with fabrication and construction team members.
Applicant characteristics will demonstrate a self motivated proactive team player who can work well on their own, provide synergy between numerous and varied members in an organisation that encourages innovative solutions key to the delivery of client expectations.
The role predominately encompasses the production of:-
- Feasibility Schemes
- Planning Applications
- Building Warrants
- Construction information
Aptitudes that the candidate will possess include:-
- Revit & AutoCAD application (Full Autodesk Suite understanding will be an advantage).
- Good IT skills with all Microsoft programs and ability to pick up new software quickly.
- Understanding of building processes, sequencing and associated interface detailing.
- Hard working team player with good communication skills.
- Ability to recognise improvement and meet deadlines.
- Awareness of statutory building procedures.
Job Location:- Carnwath, South Lanarkshire.
Knowledge and previous use of other CAD software will be beneficial particularly if you possess experience and the abilities linked to visulisation with computer aided rendering and animation.
Applications can be made via the BHC Job Enquiry form.