Working with BHC
BHC Ltd. is one of the UK’s leading Structural Steel Fabrication and Construction companies, supplying and erecting fabricated steel nationwide within the UK and Ireland.
We are always on the lookout for talented, driven people who are dedicated to continuing the success of BHC.
Have you got what it takes?
BHC Ltd. is one of the UK’s leading construction companies supplying new building projects all over the UK and Ireland.
Due to continuous expansion, we are seeking a Project Manager to work on up and coming projects throughout the UK.
The Project Manager will be overseeing the whole project from ground up and will have overall responsibility for all activities on site.
To be considered for the role you must have:
- A good track record of project management delivery within the Construction Industry .
- Engineering Graduate calibre.
- Excellent appreciation of project organisational constraints.
- Excellent commercial awareness.
- Great leadership, time management and communication skills, as well as the ability to motivate a team.
- Good IT skills with all Microsoft packages and be able to pick up new software quickly.
Candidate must be willing to stay away from home when required.
Send applications via e-mail to Kimberley Thorburn: – firstname.lastname@example.org or using the Job Enquiry Form below.